- Established Company Safety Officer (CSO) in place.
- Ensured compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Adherence to the MOL guidelines.
- Continuous assessment of site-specific safety hazards and provision of risk assessment.
- Continued close working relationship with all field personnel and sub-contractors.
- Provision of safety equipment and commitment to ensure that workers, sub-trades and the public are protected at all times.
- Regular mandatory meetings for continuous assessment of workplace safety.
Twin Contracting is now a COR certified company!
“Our reputation is based on integrity and the commitment we have to our clients.”