TWIN Contracting is highly committed to the prevention and elimination of occupational illnesses and injuries for all individuals involved in our projects. It is our policy to ensure that health and safety of all parties are safeguarded by adhering to strict protocols as follows:
- Established Company Safety Officer (CSO) in place.
- Ensured compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Adherence to the MOL guidelines.
- Continuous assessment of site-specific safety hazards and provision of risk assessment.
- Continued close working relationship with all field personnel and sub-contractors.
- Provision of safety equipment and commitment to ensure that workers, sub-trades and the public are protected at all times.
- Regular mandatory meetings for continuous assessment of workplace safety.
- Twin is currently COR registered and is anticipating to be certified in 2018; 2 years prior to probable mandatory requirement, as set out by the Ontario Government.